The Herfst Jongleer Weekend is an annual juggling convention held every autumn in Enschede!
Two hundred and fifty jugglers from the Netherlands and surrounding countries come together for a weekend of juggling excitement. Organised by CatchUp, the convention features a range of workshops, a volleyclub tournament, a fight-night and a party with music.
Accommodation & Food
Accommodation: either bunk beds in on-site cabins or camping. Cabins always sell out so book early!
Food provided: dinner on Saturday night, breakfast on Saturday & Sunday
The cabins have toilets and showers nearby. The Sports Centre also has toilets and showers. There is a small supermarket and ATM on-site at the university. Parking is available off De Hems street. The Sports Centre is a 15 minute walk from Enschede Kennispark train station.
|Whole Weekend – Cabin||€50||N/A|
|Whole Weekend – Camping||€38||€45|
|Single Day – Friday||N/A||€10|
|Single Day – Saturday (excl dinner)||N/A||€15|
|Single Day – Sunday||N/A||€10|
|Camping – One Night (inc breakfast)||N/A||€10|
|Dinner – Saturday (if available)||N/A||€10|
- Juggling equipment, games
- Cabin accommodation: sleeping bag & pillow case (bunk beds & pillows provided)
- Camping: tent, mattress, sleeping bag, pillow, torch
- Plate, bowl, mug and cutlery for breakfast
- Clothes, toiletries, towel, phone charger
- Your ID for the after party